Pc dont turn on

Pante

Hi. One day i tryed to turn my pc on. I cant see nothing on my screen. There is a power in it(leds and fans are working). I try to connect the hdmi cable direct to my motherboard to see if the problem is still there, but it is still there. I try another Monitor and nothing. I bought a pci tester with a 4 digit led Monitor. The error apears to be 2A24. I Google it and and it was the RAM. I try to change the places of the RAM and with only a single RAM on. The error it is still there. I buy a new RAM and nothing. I tryed to reconnect all the cables on motherboard, i disconnect everything and i try again. The POST code on pci tester is the same 2A24. I dont know what else to do.

Cpu:AMD
Motherboard : biostar
Power supply 400W

Google Translation:
Hallo. Eines Tages habe ich versucht, meinen PC einzuschalten. Ich kann nichts auf meinem Bildschirm sehen. Es steckt eine Kraft darin (LEDs und Lüfter arbeiten). Ich versuche, das HDMI-Kabel direkt an mein Motherboard anzuschließen, um festzustellen, ob das Problem weiterhin besteht, es jedoch weiterhin besteht. Ich versuche einen anderen Monitor und nichts. Ich habe einen PCI-Tester mit einem 4-stelligen LED-Monitor gekauft. Der Fehler scheint 2A24 zu sein. Ich google es und es war der RAM. Ich versuche, die Plätze des RAM zu ändern und mit nur einem einzelnen RAM an. Der Fehler ist immer noch da. Ich kaufe ein neues RAM und nichts. Ich habe versucht, alle Kabel auf der Hauptplatine wieder anzuschließen. Ich habe alles abgetrennt und es erneut versucht. Der POST-Code auf dem PCI-Tester ist derselbe 2A24. Ich weiß nicht, was ich sonst tun soll.
CPU: AMD
Hauptplatine: Biostar
Netzteil 400W

my pc:
*cpu: AMD FX-8320; 8x 3.50 GHz
*motherboard: biostar a960d+
*RAM: HyperX HX316C10F/8 Fury Blau 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 CL10 DIMM -HX316C10F/8
*graphic card: nvidia gt630 4GB SDDR3
*HDD Seagate 500GB, WD 2TB
*powersupply hm w2-23/400w

Hey Pante! Welcome to our forums.
Your problem description is very general and it could be virtually anything. I am not sure how skillful you are with hardware, but the RAM part changing worked for you. So I will drop a few questions for you...
1. Does the system not start at all? The fans not even spin up very shortly?
2. Try running the system with one RAM module.
3. The systems seems old, so my guess was that the CPU could have an issue, which is rare but its summer and thermals are a an issue. Thermal grease between CPU and cooler need to be reapplied and you need to clean the dust off for coolers and fans to work properly - over the years dust is piling up big time in PCs.
4. try remove the CPU from socket and then put it back.

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Beliebte Forum-Themen

Zurück
Oben Unten