Slave Festplatte wird nach Umbau nicht erkannt

iosman123

Hello,

I have bought a PC and built in the "old" PC second slave harddrive in the new PC. But she was not recognized there. Have tried it on the file management. Then she appeared in the workplace. After clicking, however, the question: HDD is not formatted - do you want to format now? Of course, I did not do that. Next attempt: built into external housing and connected via USB - the same question. Then I reinstalled it in the old computer, where it was originally something in it. Unfortunately the same. What did I do wrong and how can I get my data? Is very important.

thanks
iosman

Hello,

I have bought a PC and built in the "old" PC second slave harddrive in the new PC. But she was not recognized there. Have tried it on the file management. Then she appeared in the workplace. After clicking, however, the question: HDD is not formatted - do you want to format now? Of course, I did not do that. Next attempt: built into external housing and connected via USB - the same question. Then I reinstalled it in the old computer, where it was originally something in it. Best Quiet Air Compressors Unfortunately the same. What did I do wrong and how can I get my data? Is very important.

thanks
iosman

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hey,

we need more informations.
What´s your operating system ? Your post suggest me, that it is an IDE Harddisc. Is that true ?
In this case check the position of the jumpers.
Usaly there are 5 possibilutys
Primary Master
Primary Slave
Secondary Master
Secondary Slave
Cable Selected
So try the two postiona for slave, and if they doesn´t work at last the cable selected.
If you use an externel housing, the jumpers has been switched on "primary master", otherwise it doesn´t works.
Good luck

bye

Online-Statistiken

Zurzeit aktive Mitglieder
Zurzeit aktive Gäste
Besucher gesamt

Beliebte Forum-Themen

Zurück
Oben Unten